We are Committed to Keeping You Safe.
September 14, 2020 / Blog, Integrated Care, News, Proof Positive, Services / Programs, Wellbeing
The health and safety of staff, clients and visitors remains our top priority. In accordance with CDC guidelines and government directives, all staff, clients and visitors are asked to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Temperature screening is required when entering a Community Alliance facility.
- Masks are mandatory for all staff, clients, vendors and visitors in all common and shared areas.
- Social distancing is required. Staff, clients and visitors are asked to stay 6 feet apart from others wherever possible. Wait areas and classrooms have seating arranged to enhance social distancing.
- Limiting visitors – Only clients and essential caregivers, such as family members and legal guardians, are permitted to accompany a client in the building.
- High-touch surfaces are disinfected frequently – including door handles and countertops.
- Telehealth (video and phone) visits are encouraged