Simplifying Your Healthcare
Mental and physical healthcare go hand in hand. We want to make it easy for you to access by offering medical and behavioral health services under one roof. At Community Alliance, you can receive coordinated services provided by an integrated behavioral and medical health team who knows you and understands your needs. Access to a wellness coach and navigators provide added health resources and supports.
Clinic Services. You can get the care you need in one place, including:
- Health screenings and physicals
- Diagnosis and treatment of acute illnesses and injuries
- Care for chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure or high cholesterol
- Immunizations and other preventative care
- Referrals for specialty care needs
- Wellness and lifestyle counseling in areas such as exercise, smoking cessation, and nutrition
Care Coordination. How can we help? This question is the foundation of care coordination—bringing together behavioral and medical healthcare so you can get a coordinated, individualized health plan and easier access to appointments, scheduling, medication management and community supports. By wrapping together all of your care into an integrated model, we’re treating the whole person. You can meet physical and mental health goals with a health team that understands your needs.
Let’s Talk. We know that healthcare can be overwhelming, and we’re set up to make the process simple, seamless and comfortable. Call us at 402.341.5128.