Outcomes & Impact
Integrated Psychiatric and Physical Health Care
- 86% of participants in outpatient psychiatric treatment and counseling reported a better ability to deal with problems as a result of services.
- 69% of participants in outpatient psychiatric treatment and counseling reported improvement or alleviation of impact of symptoms of mental illness.
- 87% of persons seen within our primary care clinic were screened for high blood pressure; of those
identified with hypertension and at higher risk for stroke, 68% demonstrated improvement.
- 78% of persons treated for obesity demonstrated improvement on weight, waist circumference or BMI.
- Among survey respondents, 97% reported satisfaction with counseling services, 83% with psychiatric services, and 100% with primary care services.
- 8 of 10 respondents participating in Day Rehabilitation and Assertive Community Treatment services reported increased ability to deal with daily problems.
- 72% of persons served in Residential Rehabilitation successfully transitioned to more independent living at program discharge.
- 88% of persons served by the agency averted the need for hospitalization during the year.
- Overall satisfaction with rehabilitation services among participants ranged from 85% to 93%.
- 100% of stakeholders surveyed, including family members and referral sources, reported satisfaction with Community Alliance’s rehabilitation services.
- 55% of persons served achieved 55% employment during the year.
- 95% of participants responding cited satisfaction with the information, choices and services offered to them.
- 96% of survey respondents and 90% of stakeholders (e.g., referral sources and employers) reported overall satisfaction with the employment services provided.
Homeless and Housing Services
- 75,555 days of community housing days were provided by Community Alliance during the year.
- 88% of persons aided by Community Alliance outreach and transition staff maintained stable housing at 6 months.
- 62% of all SSI/SSDI applications submitted utilizing the national SOAR model were approved at initial application compared to a national approval rate of 28.5% for all adults applying for SSI or SSDI.
- 92% of survey respondents indicated overall satisfaction with services received.
Peer and Family Support
- 9,422 warm line calls were received by the Safe Harbor Peer Crisis Diversion service during the year.
- 96% of Safe Harbor guests stated that the services received helped prevent an emergency room visit or hospitalization.
- 93% of survey respondents reported that peer support services provided them with tools and support to work towards recovery goals.
- 99% of survey respondents reported satisfaction with peer support services.