Mission and Values
Helping individuals with mental illness achieve their unique potential and to live, work, learn and contribute in a community of mutual support.
We believe in the potential of recovery for all individuals with mental illness and we dedicate our resources to support the journey of each individual we serve.
- Acknowledging the diverse strengths and needs of each individual served and affording dignity and respect to all.
- Serving individuals in the community, close to their homes, their family, friends, and other support systems.
- Welcoming and embracing a diversity of people and ideas and a culture of inclusion.
- Striving at all times for the highest quality of treatment and rehabilitation services, which measurably enrich the lives of those we serve.
- Embracing a whole health approach to care through the promotion of physical as well as mental health and wellness.
- Supporting and partnering with families of those who are affected by mental illness.
- Remaining responsive to both individual and community needs.
- Adhering to the highest standards of personal integrity, professional ethics and conduct, and public stewardship.
- Reducing, and ultimately eliminating, the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness through education and advocacy.
- Serving as a leader in behavioral health across our community and State.