Community Support Specialist I
- Developing/coordinating necessary services and supports in the community.
- Assessing of clients needs, developing/implementing plans to help clients meet needs, and evaluating clients progress.
- Assisting clients to obtain and maintain suitable housing.
- Planning and providing training related to personal, community living and social skills.
- Assessing clients behaviors and using appropriate intervention strategies/positive reinforcers.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge and skills in mental health philosophy, service and behavior intervention practices.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to initiate and complete tasks with moderate to minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with diverse individuals and groups.
- Possession of valid driver s license and good driving record.
- Ability and willingness to work varied hours, including evenings and weekends as required.