Residential Rehabilitation Specialist I - On-Call
On-call Residential Rehabilitation Specialists have flexibility to accept shifts as they fit into their schedules.
Residential Rehabilitation is a 24/7 program providing rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness within a group living setting. This is an excellent opportunity to have a flexible schedule and gain experience! Individuals only need to dedicate a minimum of 24 hrs per month. Shifts range from 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, or 11pm-7am.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Services related field, or two years post High School course work in a Human Services field plus two years relevant experience/training of a professional nature.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in mental health and substance abuse rehabilitation and recovery principles, service delivery, and behavior intervention/management practices on direct service level.
- Basic knowledge of characteristics and needs of persons with a serious mental illness, including persons with co-occurring mental illness and substance abuse disorders.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with individuals of diverse backgrounds, persons with serious mental illness and co-occurring mental illness, and substance use disorders, family members, behavioral health professionals, government representatives, and the public at large.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability and willingness to work second shift schedule, including weekends, and holidays as assigned.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and good driving record, or ability to arrange for reliable transportation.