Lead Outpatient Psychiatric Provider (Nurse Practitioner or Psychiatrist)
Provide the full scope of outpatient psychiatric care services consistent with scope of license and training, including but not limited to psychiatric evaluation, diagnostic, psycho-pharmacological treatment, and coordination of care in an outpatient setting.
- Provide high quality integrated care and treatment of Community Alliance patients.
- Act as the champion with Community Alliance for psychiatric and behavioral health services within the context of an integrated care model, working to grow the practice and improve quality, in collaboration with the members of the Community Alliance team.
- Work with appropriate community partners to enhance and expand medical services both for established Community Alliance clients and new patients appropriate to the organization’s mission.
- Collaborate with Community Alliance leadership to develop annual programmatic objectives and quality targets and optimally integrate medical care with other services provided by the organization.
- Current Nebraska licensure as a Physician (MD or DO) and Board certified/eligible in psychiatry, or Current Nebraska licensures as Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) with psychiatric mental health
- Demonstrated knowledge, clinical skills and experience providing treatment to persons with serious mental illness including persons with co-occurring mental illness and substance use disorders.
- Demonstrated knowledge, clinical skills and experience in the practice of community based behavioral health, including the principles and practice of strength-based assessment, motivational interviewing, trauma-informed care, and the recovery model.
- Current federal DEA Certificate; Insurability (malpractice)